HEALTH & SAFETY
INTRODUCTION TO PERSONAL SAFETY FOR LONE WORKERS
Web based remote learning Course Outline
Every day, thousands of people are exposed to situations where they are left alone in work premises, when visiting members of the public during their working day, or working from home.
There are many risks associated with working in isolation, without the support of colleagues. These risks can include accidents and violence.
This course acts as an introduction to personal safety for lone workers and applies to those that work alone within business premises, mobile workers and homeworkers.
It covers the legal responsibilities of both employers and employees, some of the common security precautions that can be implemented, practical steps you can take to avoid conflict in lone worker situations and other elements that can contribute to lone worker safety.
This course is aimed at anyone who works alone or manages people that work alone. IIRSM approval means that this course meets the rigorous standards of this leading industry body.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective, so candidates can progress through the modules at their own pace, in their own time, making it easy to fit the training around their work and personal life.
Further Progression Courses that would complement this one would be:
- Display Screen Equipment for anyone who works from home.
- Conflict Resolution for anyone who may find themselves in a conflict situation or that has to work with difficult people as part of their job.
- Sales Skills for those people working in a sales role.
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser • Video: Up to date video drivers • Memory: 1Gb+ RAM • Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Click to purchase
We also provide Tutor led Health & Safety courses;
IOSH Training Courses
- IOSH Managing Safely 3 day course
- IOSH Managing safely 1 day refresher course
- IOSH Working Safely 1 day course
ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
Foundation Internal Auditor Lead Auditor
For more information contact us:
E mail: email@example.com
Tel: 01656 652063